Saturday, June 29, 2013

Baby Texts

So today I got a wrong number text. I relish these moments. When the text came in and I realized that the person on the other end had the wrong number, I clapped for joy and called my husband.

"GUESS WHAT, HONEY! SOMEONE TEXTED ME BUT THEY GOT THE WRONG NUMBER!"

"Huh?"

"I got a text and the other person had the wrong number. I AM GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN WITH THIS!"

"You are psycho. Seriously, you are so weird. Who gets excited about messing with people who got the wrong number?"

"I know. That's why you love me."

"No, it's not. There are a lot of reasons why I love you, but being a weirdo isn't one of them."

"Thanks."

"You're welcome. I knew you needed a pick-me-up today."

Anyway. This series of texts wasn't as crazy/funny as I hoped, but that is a credit to whoever was on the other end. They actually seemed pretty smart and cool. They took my joking very good naturedly. So much that I didn't want to be mean and drag it out together. So today's texting misadventure is short and sweet:






No comments:

Post a Comment