Thursday, December 15, 2011


The past couple of days have found me doing quite a bit of tweaking and cleanup in the shop. I think the changes I made really helped round out my shop and make it easier to navigate. I cut out a lot of digi-blubber and now my products are more focused and cohesive. Basically I will have 3 types of item: 1)My beautiful digital scrapbook paper collections 2)Coordinating embellishments to match the collections, which I am still rolling out. 3)The wildly popular state and country maps and other various digital posters. I figured this would be the perfect time to start a new sale in my shop! This is by far the best deal in the shop right now. I'm basically offering about 50% off four items. Perfect way to stock up on Christmas gifts and digital papers!
As part of this new organization, I've also been introducing a new "basics" line of scrapbook papers to the shop. Everyone who loves digital scrapbooking should really have a couple of the basics packs in their collection. There are enough colors to coordinate with almost everything, and the papers are carefully designed in a range of values to serve a variety of aesthetic needs. The colors really are rich and gorgeous:
Run! The 4/$12 deal won't be around forever! Enjoy, Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment